This is a WIP (work in progress)…bear with me…
So I guess this is where I put info about me…Maybe I’ll make this a running “100 Things”. So, let’s begin, shall we?
FAMILY / PROFESSIONAL:
- I am a Momma
- A “BZ” Momma
- To my 2 girls: Beans (2 year old) and Razz (almost 5 months –>note: today is feb. 11, 2008)
- I am a wife to “pDaddy” or “Hubster”
- I used to blog under “Beanie’s Mama” b/c well, Razz wasn’t born yet and we only had Beans
- I am a WAHM (work at home mom)
- I have been working for the same company for almost 9 years
- I have had 5 different email address in those 9 years (4 acquisitions and 1 name change)
- We may have changed the company’s name and leadership a few times, but I am still doing the same thing, but with seniority, comes more responsibilities. Still, the words “Systems” and “Analyst” will appear next to my “title”.
- I have been lucky enough to work for a Boss and Company who allow me to work from home.
- I have been working from home since Beans was born and my Maternity Leave was over – Jan. 2006.
- I love working from home because I get to be home with my girls.
- But I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t hard.
- It is EXTREMELY hard to work and take care of the girls at the same time. I take a lot of deep breaths.
- Time Management is something I totally lacked when I first attended College. I am not doing so shabby now.
- I never finished to get my Bachelor’s, just my Associates.
- I went back to school in the Fall of 2004 – taking night classes.
- I didn’t go back in the Spring of 2005 because they didn’t have documentation regarding me having received an immunization shot (MMR or something?)…I took a half day from work to get those shots, but got stuck in traffic and the Nurse was gone for the day.
- Totally fine b/c I was 7 weeks pregnant and didn’t know. MMR shot is not something you should get when pregnant.
- pDaddy and I got married on 07.07.07
- I was 7 months pregnant with Razz
- Wow, that’s a lot of 7s. pDaddy hated the number 7, I always liked it.
- I have an older sister and older brother; I am the youngest of 3.
- I am full blooded Filipino (which? really? makes me a mutt – if you think about it).
- I am short -5’2″, but that is the “average filipina height” anyway (well, kids now a days, they are getting taller so this is the average for my day. ha!).
Extra Curricular Activities:
- I miss shooting pool (they are shooting pool on tv right now).
- I miss bowling.
- I used to bowl in a league. I wasn’t the greatest, but I averaged 130 or was it 120?
- I doubt my fingers will fit in my bowling ball now…I don’t think my shoes will fit either.
- I love(d) to swim.
- I am not so “active” now.