I am not a runner, but I’m hearing that’s a great way to lose weight and get in shape 🙂 So, I’m trying (again). I got back to the gym over this past weekend and will try to keep my momentum going.
- I need to lose about 22 pounds to get into a healthy / “Normal” BMI.
- I would like to lose a total of 35lbs – 40lbs to get me back to my pre-baby weight, but not the “skin and bones” weight.
- I would like to be able to jog more than .25 miles at a time – IF I can even get to that.
- I am going to send post run stats from the treadmill onto Flickr…I just have to remember to keep bringing my phone.
- I need to learn NOT to keep looking at the stats while on the treadmill…it makes it feel longer and I get bored. Hopefully, watching “Lost” while on the treadmill will make it go by faster tonight.
- I would like to be able run/jog the next 5K Run/Walk at the end of April / beginning of May. I never trained before, but have read up some techniques so I will try my best to use those techniques as my guidelines. I tried one last year and I did it in 58 mins or something like that. I mostly did fast paced walking…
I am no runner, but I’m going to try to be one.
Wish me luck!