This is something I’ve been struggling with as of late. ADD? The effects of Summer or just the fact that we are leaving for vacation in 2 weeks? I think it’s all of the above except I’ve never been, officially, diagnosed w/ADD (though days like today don’t let me doubt I have it! teehee!).
I woke up this morning with a mental list of “Things To Do”. I’ll cross out the ones that are actually done, as of this point:
- Throw in the colors in the washer; whites in the dryer.
- Throw in colors in the dryer; fold whites.
- Put away whites.
- Shock pool, clean and get the girls in for a quick swim before lunch.
- Work on Client A’s Project
- Work on Client B’s Project 1
- Work on reviewing Client A and Client B’s Project Plan for Open Enrollment
- Work on setting up test cases for Client A and B.
- Review Trainee’s docs/work, etc…
- Bring Beans to TKD (5pm class)
Defrost something for Dinner
- Start setting aside clothes to pack for vacay
- Create packing list for vacay
- CLEAN! (This house is UPSIDE down! I don’t even know which room to begin cleaning. I miss being somewhat organized).
- Submit my AVON orders that were due 2 Thursdays ago…ayyyy
- There’s more, but I can’t think of them right now (again w/the lack of FOCUS).
Meanwhile, all I can really think about is jumping out in the pool…laying out on the raft and having a beer.