We’ve been so busy round these parts for the past couple of weeks that it’s taking me forever to go thru and sort pictures that I want to post.
Just a quick run down –
- We’ve been Potty Training Razz.
- We went to Disney on Ice.
- We spent a weekend in Atlantic City.
- We had Thanksgiving at my sister’s place.
- I did some major damage on scrapbooking materials/tools on Black Friday.
- We’ve been spending time w/my SIL and her family who are up here from Texas visiting for 3 weeks. I can’t believe this is actually their LAST week here!
- Had some fun times w/friends and family w/get togethers.
As you can imagine, that’s a lot of pictures and updates! Work’s not been so crazy, but there’s decorating to be done, Christmas cards to be made and mailed and pictures to sort through.
The easiet post will come up shortly – showcasing my Black Friday deals on Scrapbooking tools 🙂 I’ll have to work backwords from there 🙂
Hope you all had a wonderful, filling, safe and Happy Thanksgiving!