To see more Wordful Wednesday entries, check out Angie’s Blog…
So, I’ve been MIA again for awhile. I have a good excuse, I promise! Actually, I have a whole list of excuses that have been halting me from blogging and just from doing whatever…This list was created about 3 weeks ago on a piece of paper. I’m better for the most part, but here are my excuses in no particular order (some maybe TMI, but…oh wells):
- So tired and sleepy.
- Don’t feel like doing anything except laying/lounging on the couch.
- Always hungry, but can’t always eat because I’m not tasting for anything/nothing tastes good.
- Everything leaves a weird taste/aftertaste – even water.
- I get heartburn w/everything.
- Crazy bout of flatulence/”blocked” bowels…OH JOY! (told you some stuff was TMI)…
- Always nauseous/gagging…some things that make me gag:
- drinking water
- smelling food cooking (frying, rice cooking, anything)
- tomato sauce…yes, spaghetti was a once a week dinner at our house, but not anymore
- smelling cigarettes/smoke
- smelling our dish detergent (we don’t have a dishwasher so I haven’t been able to wash dishes…poor pDaddy.)
- taking a shower
- brushing my teeth
So what, prey tell, had me in this bad of shape from Mid-January to early March (and even a little now)? If you haven’t been able to deduce what was causing all that, I present to you, Shrimpie:
That was taken on Friday, 03.12.2010 when Shrimpie was 12weeks and 3days. At this point, we are at 13weeks and 1 day. We are due on 09.21.2010. Another September baby just like Razz 🙂 Beans and Razz are ecstatic and already rub my protruding belly saying “Hi Shrimpie” and “I love you Shrimpie”.
I’m feeling better than that list above (which I created on 02.24.10(and yes, my name is Stephanie, nice to meet ya!). That list was how I was feeling from 6-10/11 weeks. I’m not over all of those things yet – I still gag when brushing my teeth, taking a shower and just at random times. I still can’t wash the dishes and I haven’t been able to bathe the girls b/c that makes me gag too. Poor pDaddy has really had to step up his game and he has. I couldn’t even help him shovel all that crazy snow from February’s storms. Anyway, I am better even though I still don’t like the smell of certain things, but at least I can drink water now and am not as exhausted – I’ll take what I can get!
In other news – we finally get to leave for Disney tomorrow. We were supposed to go in the middle of February, but our flight got cancelled due to one (of many) snowstorms. I was acting upset about that, but was deep down relieved. Can you imagine me at that time going to Disney? I would have been miserable at the “happiest place on earth”! Anyway, I hope I don’t get sick on the plane and can handle all the walking. Though I haven’t gained too much weight as reflected on the scale, I’m already showing. I look like I’m about 6 months instead of 3 months pregnant…
Here’s to a long hot summer and a happy, healthy baby come September 🙂