Hey Y’all! Yup, I am here and alive and kicking. Summer session kicked my bootie, that’s true, but I lived to tell ;)
- Do not take more than 1 summer class (16 weeks of work in 8 weeks is no joke, y’all).
- You’ve waited this long to finish, no need to crazy rush through it all!
Actually didn’t take any classes this Fall semester because it is busy season at work. I need my sanity. Even MY Momma told me not to. ;)
Quick Recap of what’s been going on, BULLET style:
- pDaddy is still working out of state, but I was able to visit him for a weekend while Mama and Papa stayed to watch the girls. That long weekend was something we absolutely needed – even if we missed the girls terribly!
- Girls and I have all had our birthdays, so I now have a 10 year old, 8 year old and 5 year old. All of whom ask me for a baby brother almost every single day.
- I have really gotten into the IG community for planners. I love that I have like minded people who share the same love (insanity) I have for all things stationery, pens, paper, stamps, crafts, etc. I’m @bzm0mma2 on there for bullet journal / planner related pics :) That’s all I’ve really been posting lately. My poor personal IG. @bzm0mma, has been so neglected.
- My stamp collection has increased tremendously, though I haven’t used them much lately. I think I’m more of a stamper-stamper-card maker-scrapbook-stamper, rather than a planner stamper, per se. I mean, I like using the icons, but not really the words. I like to practice writing so stamping words defeats that purpose.
- I have started to collect brush pens, fountain pens, nibs, etc. and am loving teaching myself modern / faux calligraphy and brush lettering. I love it so much, that laundry piled up out of nowhere. OOPS! As long as everyone has clean undies, #amIright?
- I have started reading Dave Ramsey’s “Total Money Makeover”. Wow. I need to put my big girl pants on and get moving. I would love to have NO debt, including the house!
- I have also started reading Marie Kondo’s “the life-changing magic of tidying up”. I haven’t finished reading it because I am afraid…so very afraid. I think I need to tackle that AFTER the holidays. Isn’t it crazy that I think I can tackle debt and finances more than getting rid of stuff? I know I will feel better though and with thoughts of moving to a different state (JUST THOUGHTS) which means totally downsizing our house, I need to get on this…sooner rather than later.
I miss blogging…stay tuned for musings and ramblings…of life happening :)